Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flea Market Barcelona Second Anniversary and cakes....


I can't wait for the next Flea Market in Barcelona, it's going to be our second anniversary and this means that things are going pretty well and our job worked out fine!

One of the most difficult missions we have now is to make a huge cake (a Flea Cake!) to share it with all our followers but... Does anybody know any recipe called Flea Market Cake? I found this when I was googleing:
Cake but it didn't convince me really...

I'm actually thinking about making another carrot cake, but i'm still practising and it's still pretty far from the one I tried in Berlin (made by our lovely friend and flohmarketer Jo and also the best carrot cake maker EVER!!!!). I need help, then.... any suggestion?

To all those who would like to come to share this special day with us, El Flea Barcelona would take place this Sunday 8th Nov from 5:30 pm until 9:30pm at maumau.

No comments:

Post a Comment